These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

May I Be a Blessing, Prayer for November 12

May I Be A Blessing, A Prayer for November 12



You, who are the Kings of Kings
And the Lord of Lords, I worship.
I am in true awe of the Almighty
And yet I delight in My God.
May I come closer to You
Through the cleansing blood of Jesus.
Wipe out sins that keeps me away,
And be gracious to my weakness.
Please grant Your blessings today.
May I commit my way to You.
Guide me to make wise choices.
Show me what service I may do.
Make me a blessing to all I meet.
May all see only Your grace in me.
Give me victory over evil.
Be my shelter and protection.
May I set my heart on heaven.
Help me to work for Your kingdom.
Show me the needs of those I meet.
Give me a heart to serve others.
Let me be Your hands all this day.
And find blessing in being a blessings.


When we are a blessing we receive more blessing that we give. It is only with the Lord's help that we can be true blessings to others.

(c) Adron 11/4/12