Sunday, November 4, 2012

May I Be a Blessing, Prayer for November 12

Daily Prayer
November 12 
This Prayer for the day of November 12 is written by a poet of faith.  It is like a reflective prayer, read it a few times and then pray the different statements in your own words.

You may print a copy or bookmark this page so you can come back during the day.

I hope it is an inspiration

____________________________

May I Be A Blessing
A Prayer for November 12


You, who are the Kings of Kings
And the Lord of Lords, I worship.
I am in true awe of the Almighty
And yet I delight in My God.
May I come closer to You
Through the cleansing blood of Jesus.
Wipe out sins that keeps me away,
And be gracious to my weakness.
Please grant Your blessings today.
May I commit my way to You.
Guide me to make wise choices.
Show me what service I may do.
Make me a blessing to all I meet.
May all see only Your grace in me.
Give me victory over evil.
Be my shelter and protection.
May I set my heart on heaven.
Help me to work for Your kingdom.
Show me the needs of those I meet.
Give me a heart to serve others.
Let me be Your hands all this day.
And find blessing in being a blessings.


When we are a blessing we receive more blessing that we give. It is only with the Lord's help that we can be true blessings to others.

If you are interested in knowing the God of blessing follow this link: click here.


Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 

Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat