These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Prayer of Benediction November 25

A Prayer of Benediction, For the day of November 25


Father, I thank You for Your steady love,
And that Your mercies always surrounds me.
I bless You each day for the joy of living,
And all the good things You've put in my life.
You fill all the world about me with beauty,
You are truly merciful and gracious;
You never treat me as my sins deserve.
I bless You for the riches of your grace
And Your kindness through Christ Jesus my Lord.
You are the sum of my greatest blessing.
How I look to You for benediction.
And the blessings You pronounce over me,
Look upon me with tender compassion,
And take away my many transgressions.
I beseech You as Your humble servant.
Continue to show Your favor to me,
Let Your everlasting arms bear me up.
In You, I am safe from sin and sorrow.
Revive me and fill me by Your Spirit.
Help me to follow where Your spirit leads
Teach me to do Your will and not my own,
And lead me in the way everlasting,
I ask in the name of my Lord Jesus.
Amen.


(c) Adron 10/12/12