These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Prayer of Thankful for Today, Prayer September 13

Thankful for Today  A Prayer for September 13


Dear Father in Heaven,
I turn my face to you
The first act of the day,
Grateful for Your care
Through the darkness of night.
I thank You for this day;
For food, home, and clothing.
Thank You for the blessings
Of serving Your kingdom
To which You have called me.
Thank You for health and strength;
For friends to love and serve,
And honest employment.
Above all I thank You
For Your great love to me
Made so clear on the cross;
Where You took away my sin
And gave me a new life
Through Jesus Christ, my Lord.
In his name may I live-
To be a thanksgiving.


We must be thankful for our blessings it is the moral and right thing to do. Thanksgiving is never redundant, old or out of fashion with God.

To learn more about the plan of salvation follow this link: click here.


(C) Adron