These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Prayer of Devotion And Hope. Prayer for March 30

A Prayer of Devotion And Hope A Prayer for March 30


Almighty God and Eternal Lord Of All,
I come only on the merits of Your Son
In whose exalted name is my only plea,
And for his sake do You hear prayer and answer.
What infinite grace You have given mankind-
O, what manner of love! O what compassion!
My soul adores You, and my heart worships You
For all You are and of all that You have done.
I praise You for the Son, my Savior, Jesus
And how that he has become my everything.
When I contemplate his life and his passion-
I am filled with joyous adoring wonder,
And put all my hope in the cross of Jesus.
Create in me a simple faith in Your love,
And teach me that none of Your words will fail.
Increase my little faith that I may serve You well.
Show me Your glory that I may proclaim You.
Give me some small task to do in your name,
That I may bring glory to you, God Most High,
And become a blessing to my fellow men.
Speed the day when Your kingdom comes to this earth.
May all men long for Jesus to take his throne
And reign gloriously in justice and truth.
In the name of Him who loved all lost sinners
And gave Himself to pay for every man's sins,
Amen.



A little commentary:
We need to take time to ponder the wonders of God. We should give him worship and praise. We should not only count our blessings but count how many ways God is our blessing. We need to live a life with service to God as acts of worship. I suggest you think this prayer for a time and pray it in your own words.

To learn about God's plan of salvation follow this link. click here.

 (c) Adron Dozat 1/31/12