These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Prayer of a Humble Man. A Prayer For April 30th

The PRAYER OF A HUMBLE MAN. A Prayer for April 30th


I thank You, Heavenly Father,
For the peace You gave through the night,
And for the light of this new day.
You are all gracious, good, and wise;
You meet all my need and comfort,
For food, clothing, and all blessings.
Grant me the grace I need today
And strength for my every duty.
Lead me away from temptations,
For I don't know what this day holds.
Help me to honor You today,
In every thought, act, word, and deed.
Make alive "Your Word" in my heart,
That I may not sin against you.*
May Your Holy Spirit guide me
That I may fulfill Your good will.
Protect and defend me from harm,
For only You give victory.
And when the day's labor is done,
Bring me back safely to my home,
Where I will worship You, my God
And lay down to sleep in Your peace.

(C) Adron

*Psalm 119:11

Prayer Of A Humble Man, Illustration