These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A PRAYER AUGUST 13: PRAYER FOR THE COMPANIONSHIP OF GOD

Prayer For The Companionship Of God, A Prayer For August 13



Oh, Eternal Loving One,
How wonderful! I may call you Father!
Yet also I know You as my Companion,
And the Friend that is closer than a Brother.
Thank You for being with me every moment,
And help me to remember You are here with me.
Thank You for the comfort Your nearness brings.
May I hear the voice of Your Spirit today
And help me to not quench his promptings.
Show me my shortcomings gently in love
And direct me where I need to make change.
Strengthen me to obey You today,
With all my heart and no compromise.
And bless, oh Lord, my service to You.
Direct my mind to be full of light and hope,
May I think of the good You have done for me.
Free my lips to sing and praise You often.
May I, with God's help, serve others this day
And every day through my Lord Christ Jesus.


To learn more about how to have God in your life, follow this link for my other blog.

(c) Adron Dozat 6/3/10