These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Prayer To Receive Joy


Dear Father God, Your Glory is full of joy.
Those You touch are blessed with love, joy, and peace.
I confess I have vetoed joy in my life,
Forgive me those sins that hide Your face from me,
This more than anything robs me of true joy.
May Your Spirit help me to turn from those sins.
Teach me to stop chasing joy’s vain impostors,
And I may look only to You for my joy.
I know joy is Your will for those who love You;
And a command that I must choose to obey.*
May the spirit of joy in me point to You.
I accept joy by faith and now receive it.
Thank You, Father, that you will bring joy in me.


*Rejoice in the Lord Always.I will say it again Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4
“Bring joy to your servant, for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.” Psalm 86:4, NIV.

To learn more about finding God as the joy of your life follow this link: Click here.

(c) Adron