Friday, August 7, 2009

WINGS A POEM CELEBRATING NEW LIFE

Wings
A Poem Celebrating New Life


I have wings!
Wonderful, Glorious wings.
No bird on earth,
No angel in Heaven
Has wings like these.

They spread and lift me.
I drift easily as mist,
Above the clouds.
Sailing upon freedom
With a power of flight
Not known by physics.

You can't see my wings
They are Spirit,
Known by faith
And the heart alone
May find them.

Not only have I wings
But also a place to fly,
A treasured nest
In the bosom of God.



(C) Adron Dozat

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and payers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.




Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.