Saturday, July 25, 2009

DADDY'S POEM, FOR MADDY

A poem for maddy
I wrote this poem for my daughter many years ago. she is now all grown up.


____________________________



Daddy's Poem,
 For Maddy


I wish you would stay nine forever.
I would brush your hair every morning
For a half hour
And you would pick out my tie.
If you would stay nine forever
I would throw kisses through the window
As you go to school
Each morning.
If you would stay nine forever
I would tickle you to bed
Every night.
I know you will not stay nine forever
But you have made me nine
Over and over again.



(C) Adron Dozat.


Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my poem.  I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  See the sidebar for my most popular ones.  Adron.

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.