These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Prayer For Inner Holiness, June 15

A PRAYER FOR INNER HOLINESS, Prayer for June 15



My Heavenly Father and God of All
You deliver any who come in faith
Your forgiveness humbles all who have sin.
Your purposes always prove You are love.
Let holiness become my most high goal.
Purge sinfulness away from all my thoughts.
Give victory over my doubts and fears,
And deliverance because Christ's died for me.
May worldly passions give way to faith.
Keep entrapments distant from this day's path.
May reflective quiet times give me sight,
And perception into Your love for me.
When struggling against things that are vain
I realize defeat comes by my strength
And understand success is by Your name.
Your fellowship changes who I will be-
New affections replace my dreams and plans,
And character develops where I had none.
Now proclaiming Jesus' love is my joy.
Let nothing obstruct my view of Christ.
Your wonderful beauties cause me to say,
I desire only to know my Lord.



To learn more about knowing Jesus as Savior see my other blog.

 (c)Adron Dozat 5/31/14