These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Prayer For Victory Over Near Evil, Prayer For January 27

A Prayer To Overcome The Evil In Your Own Life, 

Prayer For January 27


You, God, overcame man's great foe,
And made righteousness a free gift.
Bar the enemy of man's souls
From all advantage in my life.
You are mightier than he is-
By Christ's sacrifice of his blood
The great victory has been won.
Let me recognize sin's dark lies.
Give me vigilance on my guard,
And be undaunted in my prayers;
For Your promises are my hope.
Let Your character be as mine,
That unselfish acts fill my path.
May Your holiness dwell in me
So no temptation take my peace.
Give me concern for all men;
May I consider their needs
To be superior to my own.
Let me remember I must serve
And that whatever I may do
Is to represent love for God,
And to testify, He is worthy.


Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world. 1 John 4:4 JKV

If you would like to know more about how Jesus can victory over sin and have eternal life see my other blog.

(c) Adron Dozat 1/12/14