Saturday, August 10, 2013

Prayer to Honor God, September 10

Daily Prayer
September 10
This prayer for the day is written by a poet of faith and is like a free verse poem.
Read it a few times and meditate on what it says then use it as a guideline to pray in your own words.
You may make a copy or bookmark this so you can come back later.

* * * * *

A Prayer To Live In A Way That Honors God
A Prayer For September 10

My God and Father In Heaven
I am Your child and needy,
Made in Your image but broken.
Now I am redeemed by Jesus,
(By whose blood justice is answered).
Through grace I enjoy Your blessing;
And know You provide gifts daily,
Food, air, drink, shelter, and clothing;
All I have received You supply.
Come, by Your Spirit dwell within
And lead me unto all virtue-
For all too often I forget
You, and Your commands to obey.
I have no success in living
Except Your favor and blessing.
When I face trial and testing
Your grace will suffice and abound.*
Let my acts honor Your kindness
And bring You worship and glory.
May I live grateful and worthy
Of so much goodness and kindness;
And let my every deed proclaim
That I too belong to Jesus.



A little commentary: It is best to print this and read it over a few times then pray it in your own words when you are comfortable with the thoughts.

* 2 Corinthians 12:9.

To learn more about how to come to the Heavenly Father and find eternal life follow this link: click here.

* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the sidebar for my most popular ones. 


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
(c) Adron Dozat


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

1 comment: