These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

To Live Above The Struggles Of Life, A Prayer For August 3rd

A Prayer To Live Above The Struggles Of Life, A prayer for August 3rd



Oh God, adored, I ask, uphold me now
By Your gracious and all-mighty strong arm.
Give me blessings that are correct for me.
Let no jealous thought of others tempt me.
Help me endure each day's trials by faith;
I know testing may hide treasures so rare.
In hard trials keep the promise You spoke
"That in all things You are working for good."*
Give me holy and pure ideals to live
So I become the one making a change,
And not descend to the common man's ways,
Or be buried in the struggle to cope.
Let me conform to Your loving good plan
And not wander from the pilgrim's hard path.
In my darkness shine Your brightness of truth
That my motives will be expunged of wrong.
Make me steadfast as I obey Your Word.
May I proclaim Your cross before all men
With a thankful heart of peaceful bright hope.
May I always seek to perform kind acts,
And speak gentle words of Christian love,
May I declare Christ through many good deeds,
And give glory to him- Jesus my King.


Read the whole verse at this link  *Romans 8:28 , see comments below.

The verse quoted was paraphrased to fit the length of each sentence of 10 syllables, but it is a familiar verse to most faith communities.

To learn more about how to have God change your life follow this link.:

(c) Adron  7/16/13