These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Prayer For Light of Revival, Prayer May 18

PRAYER FOR THE LIGHT OF REVIVAL, Prayer for May 18



Dear Lord, help me live Your light each day.
And if dark hours of despair come
Help me to not forget Your power;
For "The joy of the Lord is my strength,*"
And comfort in the darkest hours.
In these times when I might turn from You-
Where many allurements call my heart-
Draw me from worldly attractions;
May I daily choose Your righteousness.
Let the power of Your Spirit fill me
And lead me from darkness into Your light.
May I sense Your close nearness always,
Let Your true fire burn through,my heart
Purging out the wickedness of sin.
Cause me to weep for my transgressions
Help me to resolve to repentance.
Though I fall often make me return.
May Your Word be a light to my path,
And a guide in all of my choices.
Help me to treasure Your precious Word
May its light shine on my every thought.
Fill my heart with Your love for others.
Forbid that I should judge anyone,**
May God's light shine in my life
For by such I myself be condemned.
Let me remember the time is short
And You will soon return in glory.
Help me to delight in Your coming.



*Psalm 28:7  **Matthew 7:1


God is light and in him is no darkness at all we must live in him and walk in the light he gives not our own concepts. Our sins darken the light in us and we must repent and turn away from them this is revival and it comes from living in the light of God's word and the power of the Holy Spirit.

If you are interested in learning how to get saved click on this link: click here.

(c) Adron