These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Prayer To Be A Positive Influence A prayer for January 15

A PRAYER TO BE A POSITIVE INFLUENCE, A Prayer For January 15


O Lord, You have shown that I can trust You.
I seek Your blessing each and every day,
So I may bring its influence with me
Into the stress and strife of modern life.
Give me the gift of Your abounding strength,
So that I may conquer my own weakness.
Give me the wisdom that is from Heaven,
So I may know Your daily design,
And to fulfill my part in Your plan.
I give to You possession of my mind
So I may be inspired by Your thoughts.
May I work with You to do works of love,
So I may live the most true life I can.
Guide me with the soft touch of Your Spirit
So others may be blessed by my actions.
Help me to be truly sympathetic,
As I touch the lives of people You love.
Be my unseen adviser and tutor
As I walk among people who suffer-
And those who carry silent, secret pain.
Let my ways show that Jesus lives with me.
May I be a humble tool in Your hands
To show others the gospel of Your love.


We can be a positive influence when we give ourselves to God and ask for his guidance. We must empty ourselves of vanity and self-seeking and work as servants of God, by doing His good among our fellow man. This cannot be done alone we need God in our lives to do so.

To learn more about how to find the Savior follow this link to my other blog: click here. 

(c) Adron Dozat 11/1/11