These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

AUGUST 28TH THE GREATNESS OF GOD, A PRAYER

A Prayer Celebrating The Greatness Of God, Prayer for August 28



Dear God, You have no limits
There are no limits in who You are,
And no limits in what You can do.
I'm too small to understand You;
Yet You give thought to little me,
And bring rich blessings in my life.
Thinking of You fills me with joy.
May I be a blessing to others today.
Thank You for occasions to serve.
Your goodness to me has no limits,
Yet I wander from Your mercies.
Forgive me for my defiance,
Cleanse me through the blood of Jesus.
Be my dearest companion today,
And counsel my every decision.
May I put no limits on You,
And see Your hand in every detail.


To learn more about how to have God in your life follow this link for my other blog.

(c) Adron 6/3/10