These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Prayer For Understanding God

A Prayer For Understanding God



Dear God, You are
The All Wise Lord of All,
Seen and unseen.
I know You want to reveal
Yourself to me with truth.
I confess I tried to
Build You on my own,
And birth a concept of
You out of cheap stuff.
My best ideas are far short
Of the Infinite You.
Forgive the idolatry,
And pride of my efforts.
My sin has quenched
Your Spirit’s sweet voice.
Help me to cast away
My man made concepts.
Enter my life, and fill me
With Your Holy Spirit.
I pray that You reveal Yourself
To me in pure truth.
Help me to be humble,
Help me to understand You.
Thank You Father
For this new beginning
With You.

 Adron 2010


“The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.” 1 Corinthians 2:14, NIV.

To understand the Gospel follow this link: Salvation

(c) Adron 1/7/10