Saturday, July 25, 2009

HEART, A POEM TO GOD.

This poem is an expression celebrating God's changing touch in my life.  It is devotional and marvels at the tender mercy of God who heals us. I hope it speaks to you.



Heart
A Poem


I had a heart of stone
Until I met You.
By sacrifice
You bought it.
With a touch
You healed it.
With soft words
You crushed it.
With your kiss
You gave it spirit.
With Your look
You awoke it.
I had a heart of stone
Until I met You.
You made it flesh.
And beat for You.

Adron


"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."  Ezekiel 36:26.

To learn more about how God can change your heart and give you meaning in life see my other blog.

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat