These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Friday, June 26, 2020

The prayer of One Who Would See God, Prayer for July 26

The prayer of one who would see God, A Prayer for July 26


O God my Father I give thanks for blessings
Which you cause to enter my life by Your goodness.
It gives me comfort that You have all knowledge
And there is noting that takes You by surprise,
Give me the stillness to hear when You whisper.
Give me the wisdom to fear Your right judgments.
Each day has problems and times of testing
So grant me guidance in all my decisions,
And give me courage for this day's troubles.
Teach me the knowledge of what You disdain,
Show me what actions will give You offense,
Each time I fail, aid me by Your power.
Help me to repent and walk fresh in Your favor.
Give me a passion to know You as holy.
I want my every deed to be for Your pleasure.
Make it my desire to serve You with zeal.
May I find wonders when you are my focus.
May I see marvels when I read your scriptures. 
Help me to perceive Your face in others.
Show me the beauties of the life of Jesus.
Make deep my desire to walk in his Spirit,
And grant my longing that I see Christ only.


(c) Adron Dozat 6/26/20 ©