These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

A Prayer for the Abundant Life. a Prayer for March 22nd

This prayer for the day of March 22nd is written by the poet of faith. It is both a poem and a prayer.

I suggest you read it a few times thoughtfully then pray it in your own words.

You may print a copy or bookmark this page and come back during the day to reflect on it.


A Prayer for the Abundant life

A Prayer for March 22nd


My God and Father who rules in Heaven,
In awe, I approach You, yet with reverence.
I am so grateful for all Your blessings,
And all the goodness that You show daily.
Your love will always be my source of comfort.
My sins are countless and without excuse.
But I found pardon in Christ my Savior,
And through his power, a life that abounds.
Help me love others as I do myself;
May I show mercy to those in weakness,
May I give comfort to those in distress,
Let my words strengthen those who fail.
Show me those people who need some kindness
Make my eyes open to their hearts today.
Use me to rescue those who are in darkness.
And through Your Spirit give me power,
To be a blessing and joy to others;
And by deeds proclaim Christ as my master.
So he may receive all praise and glory. 

(c) Adron Dozat

To learn more about how to have God in your life follow this link for my other blog.