Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Prayer For A Vision Of The Christ, Prayer for July 13

Daily Prayer
July 15
This prayer for the day of July 13 is written by a poet of faith and is written like a poem.  It is full of expressions of devotion and dependence on God to reveal his Christ to us and the world.

You may want to read it a few times and then pray it over in your own words.  Feel free to print a copy to take with you or to bookmark this page so you can come back later.


* * * * *


A PRAYER FOR A VISION OF CHRIST
A prayer for July 13

My Father in Heaven I lift up my heart
To adore You because of Your love and grace;
And Jesus who became my Lord whom I serve.
Make clearer my knowledge of him and his ways,
Your Holy Word directs me to search for him,
Your Spirit takes Jesus and shows him to me.
So many things allure and pull at my heart,
Let nothing come between me and my dear Lord;
Or diminish his presence in my heart and life,
For even the smallest sin hides him from me.
His comfort is always near when I pray
His promise to abide with me is my joy.
I desire to only walk in his footsteps,
For blessings come upon all those who seek him.
To obey him fulfills all the laws of God,
To adore him raises his throne in my heart,
To proclaim him offers the one hope for all.
This world must perceive him with eye of truth-
As Savior and giver of light, life, and love.
May nations soon, even now, crown him King.



(c) Adron Dozat

"You will seek me and you will find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13.

"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me."  John 15:4

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29.

If you don't know Jesus as your personal savior you can learn more at my other blog:

* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem. I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  See the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.

These poems and prayers are free but your small gift through the Pay Now button above will help me to keep this blog going. Thank you.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.