Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Prayer for September 9: Daily Dependence on God



Prayer For Daily Dependence On God


You, God, are all knowing and all wise,
Be my guidance today.
Before I know the way I should go
You made it all ready.
But, still, God I ask that You provide
The bread on my table,
And that you add to it your blessing;
For by Your grace I live.
Watch over the temptations I face.
Help me to trust in You;
And not to rely on my own ways,
But to receive Your strength.
Dear Father, may I not walk in fear,
But overcome in Christ,
For victory has already been won
By Your resurrection.
Show me my blessings that I may serve
My, Lord, with joyfulness
And grant me a heart to give myself
In my neighbor’s service.
Be my shepherd throughout this day,
And guide my thoughts to You.
Give me eyes to behold your beauties
Afresh on this- our day.

Adron

I suggest you read this a few times and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy or bookmark this page and come back later.

If you want to know more about having a personal relationship with the Lord see my other blog: click here.

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem. I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  See the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.

These poems and prayers are free but your small gift through the Pay Now button above will help me to keep this blog going. Thank you.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.
(c) Adron Dozat