These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Monday, September 2, 2013

A Thankful Prayer September 8

A Prayer of Thanksgiving. For September 8


My heavenly Father I thank You
For liberal blessings which You give.
For family, friendships and my health,
For safeguarding given when I slept,
For sustenance, clothing, and my home,
For employment wherein I may earn,
For creation's beauty that I see,
For national virtues in this land,
And forgiveness granted through Christ's blood.*
I meditate upon Your deep love,
And reactive thankful words fill me.
May gratefulness become my great song.
You motivate worship by Your gifts
And encourage noble acts of love.
Give instruction today for my life,
And uncover actions that show Christ.
Let wickedness submit to Your name,
Grant victory over sin this day.
Let numberless others find my Lord,
So brotherhood become the true way
And worshipers unite in pure thanks.



* In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance of the riches of God's grace. Ephesians 1:7.


If you have not found forgiveness through Christ's blood and want to find out more see my other blog; follow this link.

(c) Adron Dozat