These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Prayer Of A Parent. Prayer for July 8

THE PRAYER OF A PARENT, Prayer for July 8



Dear Father, I thank You for this day before me.
Its light awoke me with gladness and gratitude;
Help me to be grateful and worthy of Your gifts,
O Lord, I am thankful above all for this household;
What I am to my little ones, You are to me;
And what my children are to me, I am to You.
To think of it, love sweeps through me like the summer.
Thank you that I may know the joy of Your favor,
And that I feel the comfort of Your care.
In fatherly parenthood, You come close to me
And like a child, I always draw close to You.
Put Your blessing on my children and those I love,
Make each of us worthy of Your generous love.
We have received from God so we may give to others.
I mourn and grieve for my harsh words and unkind acts,
Even as I am sorry for my many faults hurt those I love.
Please forgive every transgression both large and small,
For every indifference and sin is against You.
Give me wisdom to love and shepherd these- Your lambs.
Watch over this family and keep us today.
Grant us Your blessing and your abundant grace
Not because we are more deserving than others,
But because Jesus is the true head of our house,
And may each member faithfully serve him always.


To learn more about how to become part of God's family follow this link: Click here.

(c) Adron 7/8/12