These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Prayer for September 9: Daily Dependence on God

Prayer For Daily Dependence On God



You, God, are all knowing and all wise,
Be my guidance today.
Before I know the way I should go
You made it all ready.
But, still, God I ask that You provide
The bread on my table,
And that you add to it your blessing;
For by Your grace I live.
Watch over the temptations I face.
Help me to trust in You;
And not to rely on my own ways,
But to receive Your strength.
Dear Father, may I not walk in fear,
But overcome in Christ,
For victory has already been won
By Your resurrection.
Show me my blessings that I may serve
My, Lord, with joyfulness
And grant me a heart to give myself
In my neighbor’s service.
Be my shepherd throughout this day,
And guide my thoughts to You.
Give me eyes to behold your beauties
Afresh on this- our day.

If you want to know more about having a personal relationship with the Lord see my other blog: click here.

(c) Adron Dozat